Parts & Accessories
ISUZU SELECT PARTS
It's our goal to provide high-quality parts to our customers that are tested to last longer and more affordable than other aftermarket brands. Hence, the development of Isuzu Select Parts (ISP).
ISP is designed to balance quality and cost-effectivity through quality check in its production process which outcomes to higher-quality parts than other aftermarket brands.
This product line is suitable for customers that have an Isuzu vehicle lapsing the warranty period but looking for parts that provide standard, affordable and lasting performance.
in 1st ring groove
- Prevent wear
- Prevent output reduction
- Prevent heat expansion
- Clearance between piston and cylinder liner will be maintained.
- Control deterioration of fuel consumption.
- Enough strength & durability of piston
- Wear in the early stage
- Engine output reduce
- The wear increase around the outer surface of piston
- Sliding resistance between cylinder liner will increase.
- Engine output wull decrease and wear will increase.
- Increase the possibility of damaging piston
- Thick Filter Paper
- High Filter Paper Strength
- Inner coating
- Reduce Filter Paper Area
- Low Filter Paper Strength
- No seal
- No inner coating
- No irotector