- Material used is made from carefully selected plant fiber that is dual-layered. Has a long life span and can capture even minute particles
- Dimensions of the filter paper fit engine specification and give optimum filtration that guarantees maximum performance and ensures minimal pressure loss
- Gasket uses high-grade oil-resistant rubber material. The change of elasticity of the rubber over time is small, ensuring perfect sealing
- Working pressures of full flow and relief valve 1.0 0.2kg/ cm-squared
- The strength of genuine parts is improved by heated plating and leak from the adhesive surface is prevented
Element Oil Filter
Carbon and impurities generated in the engine oil during use slowly add up and causes clogging. An engine operating in this condition wears out internal engine parts, which leads to increased fuel consumption, power loss, extreme smoke emission and engine seizure.
Most non-genuine parts do not filter properly. To ensure the prolonged and economical service life of your vehicle, we suggest that you use only genuine parts and strictly follow the manufacturer’s recommended replacement interval.
- Replace oil filter regularly during preventive maintenance servicing.
- If vehicle is operated under severe driving condition, replacement period should be shortened.
- Material used is made of recycled paper and mills end. These are usually mixed and single-layered.
- Dimensions of the filter paper do not fit engine specification. This makes filtration difficult and creates greater pressure loss
- Uses ordinary rubber
- Working pressures of full flow and relief valve 0.4 ~ 1.0 kg / cm-squared
- Adhesive agent is made of epoxy adhesive that dries up naturally.