- Material used is made up of plant fiber that is used for high precision filtering
- The dimensions of the filter paper fit the specifications of the diesel engine. This guarantees maximum performance. Deviation from flatness of the sealing plate is securely sealed
- Has a newly improved heating plate that prevents leaks in its adhesive surface.
- Uses high-grade oil-resistant rubber material. The elasticity in the rubber changes to a smaller size through time making the gasket secured and sealed perfectly.
Element Fuel Filter
Iron rust, dust and moisture is sometime found in fuel. If contaminated fuel is supplied to the diesel engine, it could cause fuel injection pump and injector nozzle clogging or abnormal wear leading to insufficient supply of fuel in the engine.
Engine power loss, black smoke emission and excessive fuel consumption indicates fuel filter clogging requiring replacement.
- Inspect and clean fuel filter during Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS) and in between service intervals
- Replace fuel filter every six (6) months or if you reach 10,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
- Material used is made up of recycled paper and mills end that are usually mixed
- The dimensions of the filter are smaller. This does not fit the specifications of the engine. Deviation from flatness of the sealing plate has a big distortion
- Quality of the adhesive agent is made of epoxy that dries up naturally
- Uses only ordinary rubber