- Lots of variations fit a wide variety of vehicle models
- Durability. It can withstand more than 80,000 kilometers
- Has a smooth starting and steady torque transmission
- Have proper friction coefficient properties that prevent quick wear and deterioration.
As clutch discs are used repeatedly, their friction parts gradually get worn out. Too much half-clutch operation will not only cause quick wear but also deteriorate the surface of the clutch discs, leading to a need for replacement.
Difficulty of changing gears smoothly, loss of motive force, and excessive fuel consumption are signs of worn-out clutch discs, indicating the need for the parts to be replaced.
- Inspect periodically
- Replace clutch disc using only Isuzu Genuine Parts to bring out your vehicle’s maximum performance
- Some could not be adapted to some models
- Could only withstand less than half of the kilometer mileage of Genuine Parts
- Tends to generate juddering problems and unsteady torque transmission
- Has an inferior friction coefficient generating heat up to 300 degrees Celsius with clutch half engaged