- Material used is made of carefully selected plant fiber to guarantee performance
- The dimensions of the filter paper are appropriate to fit the specifications of the diesel engine. The cylinder opening is appropriate and creates less pressure loss
- The strength of genuine parts is improved by heated plating and leak from the adhesive surface is prevented
- Gasket uses high-grade oil-resistant rubber material. The change of elasticity of the rubber with time is small, ensuring perfect sealing.
When the diesel engine pulls in impure substances in the air, it can wear out the cylinders and piston rings or deteriorate the oil.If non-genuine parts are used or if preventive maintenance is not done, the air filter will not function properly leading to increased fuel consumption, power loss, excessive smoke emission and engine seizure.
Ensure the prolonged and economical life of your vehicle. Usie only genuine parts and follow the manufacturer’s recommended preventive maintenance servicing.
- Inspect and clean regularly during Periodic Maintenance Servicing (PMS) and in between replacement intervals
- Replace air filter annually or every 20,000 kilometers, whichever comes first. If vehicle is operated under severe driving conditions, replacement interval should be shortened.
- Material used is made from recycled paper and mills end. These are usually mixed
- The dimensions of the filter paper are smaller. It does not fit the engine specifications. The cylinders’ opening is smaller, which creates greater pressure loss
- Adhesive agent is made of epoxy adhesive that dries up naturally
- Uses ordinary rubber.